PHARMACY PRIVACY NOTICE
Your care – providing pharmacy services and care to you and, as appropriate, sharing your information with your GP and others in the wider NHS;
Our payments – sharing your information with the NHS Business Services Authority, others in the wider NHS, and sometimes Local Authorities, and only limited information to those external to the NHS who negotiate and check the accuracy of our payments; and,
Management – sharing only limited information with the NHS Business Services Authority and others in the wider NHS, and sometimes Local Authorities; as well as those external to the NHS who ensure we maintain appropriate professional and service standards and that your declarations and ours are accurate.
We hold your information for as long as advised by the NHS. You have a right to a copy of the information we hold about you, generally without charge. You may seek to correct any inaccurate information.
The collection and use of information by us
What information we may collect from you (the user) when you use our website or services?
• Contact details such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number.
• For pharmacy services, we collect information such as your medical history, medication history, gender, NHS number, date of birth, GP details.
• Your preferences information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences, reviews.
• Information that you provide by filling in the forms on this website.
• Information you provide when you report a problem or query.
How we may use your data?
We process your personal data in the performance of a task in the public interest, for the provision of healthcare and treatment and the management of healthcare systems. We may also send you a newsletter if you have consented, respond to our questions and concerns, review and enhance the quality of our services and products. A pharmacist is responsible for the confidentiality of your information. You may object to us holding your information. You may also lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF. Please ask if you want more information. You may choose to opt out of the NHS using your data for planning and research purposes – please ask for details.
Our Data Protection Officer is Raeesah Rajabali, Co-Founder
Why do we collect, process and store your data?
We need to collect, process and store your data to enable efficient and legally compliant delivery of services and products to you (all users).
We take the security of user data very seriously and take appropriate steps to keep it secure. At no point, we will sell your personal data to another company.
Where is it stored?
Data is stored in several places listed below, all of them are secure with antivirus software, encryptions and firewalls.
• Echo our own CRM and invoicing system
• Emails on computers and our own email server
• Physical files for quotes and contracts
• MailChimp (Email marketing company)
Commercial sale of your data?
Under no circumstances will we make your personal data available to a third party company for sale. Your data is used to provide products and services to you.
Limitations of internet-based systems
We follow generally accepted standards to protect your personal information submitted to us. Due to the nature of digital information transmission, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
User Access and Choice
As a user, under the GDPR rules, you have the following rights over your data that we store and hold.
• Right to correction and completion: you have the right to ask us to correct any of your data which might be inaccurate and complete any data that is incomplete.
• Right to restrict: In some cases, you may request to restrict the processing of your personal data. We reserve the right to store enough data to respect your data restriction request in future.
• Right to data portability: You have the right to request your data to be provided to you for your own use. This request applies to when processing is based on consent or performance of the contract and where when processing is done through an automated system.
• Right to object: you may object to the processing of your personal data.
• Right to erasure: You may request to have your personal data erased where it is not stopping us from complying with legal requirements.
Right to withdraw consent: you have the right to withdraw your consent at any point by contacting us through the details below. In some circumstances, this might not be always possible or you might have to wait for a period of time for this to take place. Contact us if you would like to discuss this in detail.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), you can do at the time of registration. We will use your contact details to send the newsletter and other relevant materials that we believe are of benefit to you. You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter by sending us an email request.
General Privacy Information
Tracking Technologies / Cookies
When you use and access this website we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service. An example of this being Google Analytics.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Changes to this Policy
The Studio, Hudson St, Deddington, OX15 0SW
T: 01869 337583